SAMEX Mobile Work Manager
During the course of their duties, professional service departmental personnel, or engineering department craft, often have to record and calculate their cost of work, analyze the cause of problems, as well as analyzing the efficiency of their workers, including response time, understanding the overall situation with respect to the work orders, cost and performance.
Currently most of these activities are carried out manually by hand on paper, resulting in a lot of inaccuracies, improprieties such as double entries, miscalculation, as well as miscommunication. Therefore the use of mobile devices such as PDA, for documenting and transmitting such work information, is fast becoming a practical solution for resolving these problems, reducing cost and improving performance.
SAEMX Mobile Work Manager is a solution based on the SAMEX Desktop Suite, it provides the following functions:
- By using the SAMEX Workflow engine, it automatically dispatches the preventive and ad-hoc (CM/EM) work orders to the PDA of the corresponding workers.
- Accurately documenting the work orders commencement and completion time and date, and providing the most up to date status of the work orders.
- Accurately documenting the time spent on work orders, materials used, and other issues related to the work order ( including failure classes, cause of problem, and remedy provided )
- Providing up to date information about spare parts information in the storerooms, thus improving work efficiency.
- With the PDA, technicians record the meter readings and automatically generates the preventive maintenance work orders when the reading hits the next cycle.
- Supports WiFi (Wireless), 3G Network, Bluetooth and Docking Cradle
- Designed for Online and Offline operation, works in various environment
- Support Android, iOS, Windows Mobile PDA, Smart Phone and Tablet
- Support Bar Code and RFID, provide more effective approaches.
Scan to download the Mobile Asset Auditor